The Washington Jacket from RJ Classics comes in a subtle green herringbone fabric which offers many high end features allowing riders to look and feel at the top of their game. Although traditionally considered a jumper jacket, we are starting to see more four-button jackets like this in the hunter ring.
- 80% nylon/20% spandex
- Machine washable and wrinkle resistant
- Moisture control and UV protection (UPF 50)
- Four-way stretch and tailored fit
- 4-buttons with hidden zipper
- Three zippered pockets and zipper sleeve closures
- Unconstructed design removes shoulder pads and lining for freedom of movement
- Double vented back and short length
Sizing: Runs true to size
Note: We understand that show coat fitting is not always easy and can get a bit confusing. Allow us to help find the correct size for you, please call or email us with any questions; we are your friendly neighborhood tack shop online.